Terms of service:
It is our aim as teachers to give our students a balanced repertoire of music theory and technical knowledge, for a well rounded music education. We believe that all students have the potential to make beautiful music, and we love introducing our students to the world of music. Our motto is "teaching music with passion!".
Nadia School of Music LLC will provide a private 30/45/60 minute music lesson upon receipt of payment. Please contact us by phone or email to schedule lesson times.Nadia School of Music LLC is closed during main holidays (Labor day, Halloween, Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, New Year, Sparing break, Memorial Day and the 4th of July). These days are included in the monthly tuition, and there will be no makeups for these days. You can find the full schedule in our blog
- 5% OFF - if you pay in advanced (5 month or 10 month tuition)
- $10 OFF - Military discount (ID required at the first lesson) and for additional students from the same family and senior citizens (62 and over)
- $10 OFF - In studio lessons
- $15 OFF - home-schooled students
Discounts can not be combined or used with another offer or discount. One coupon per family and per transaction.
Nadia School of Music LLC also collects the following fees:
- $90 - One time non-refundable registration fee, for local, tuition paying students. This fee will cover 2 books and regular recitals for an upcoming school year.
- $30 - Late payment fee, if a tuition payment is received after the 5th of the month.
- $30 - Returned Check/Declined Direct Debit Service Charge..
- 4% - PayPal Processing Fee (Must be added manually at time of check out)If you would like to make arrangements for a tuition plan, please call us at (757) 254-7858. A contract and a non refundable deposit** are required with this option.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase lessons with Nadia School of Music, LLC. Payments, fees and discounts are subject to change without notice.
On-Line lessons:You must have a good INTERNET connection, web-camera and the instrument tuned and ready. Nadia School of Music, LLC is not responsible for any technical difficulties during the lesson.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
We do not collect your credit card information when confirming an order - all information concerning payments is processed by PayPal, through secured transactions.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Go to https://www.vamusiclessons.com from a Web browser on your computer.
Tap Sign Out over Your Account on the right of your screen.
You are now signed out of your www.vamusiclessons.com account, and will need to enter the user name and password associated with your account to sign in again.